We are currently seeking dedicated and personable Resource Consents Planners who possess experience in either the public or private sectors. This is an excellent opportunity to be a key player in a fast-growing company, working with a great team with a large pipeline. The role offers the opportunity to broaden your understanding of the development process in a supportive environment, working alongside key project partners and other consultants.
The positions will primarily center around resource management planning, with a particular focus on:
- Preparation of Resource Consents applications for Council assessment, across a range of different land use and subdivision activities throughout NZ.
- Provisions of support to staff when preparing complex land use/subdivision and regional consent applications and submissions.
- Preparation of development potential, feasibility studies and due diligence assessments.
- Plan Changes, ability to mentor junior staff (for Senior applicants) and potential secondment work within the Kainga Ora Housing Delivery System.
To be considered, you will ideally have:
- A relevant NZ qualification in town planning with a good understanding of the NZ planning system and relevant legislation.
- Between 2 - 5 years’ experience.
- A strong desire for learning and the capability to work autonomously when necessary.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 27 November 2023
Competitive salary based on experience
For private land developments, Civix Town Planners, Chartered Engineers and Licensed Cadastral Surveyors have got you covered from the initial site visit through to council sign off.Contact Us